- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 11.5 % ABV
- Volume: 5.2 liters (1.37 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 7 X 6¼ X 10¾
- Weight: 16.11 LBS. (7.33 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Shiraz Varietal Grapes:
These wines have a large amount of mouth-drying tannins, and it is known to be full-bodied, which means it feels heavy in your mouth; the wine features flavors such as berries, pepper, tobacco, and even smoked meat.
Syrah and Shiraz are the exact same wine. When Syrah (Sih-Rah) arrived in Australia from its birthplace in France, Australian winemakers took to calling it Shiraz (Shi – RAZ), instead of the grape’s original name, Syrah. We like to chalk this renaming up to the Australian accent and their penchant for making many common words more fun to say, like how they call a barbecue a barbie.