- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 12.5 % ABV
- Volume: 10 liters (2.64 US Gallon)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 9 X 9 X 12
- Weight: 27.21 LBS. (12.34 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Nebbiolo Varietal Grapes:
These wine actually smells of roses. This makes the wine wonderful for celebrating special occasions, and perfect for the decanter.
Barolo and Barbaresco can only be made in a few villages in the region of Piedmont; if your vineyard is not located in one of those villages, you can’t make Barolo or Barbaresco. But Nebbiolo is grown all over the region, not just in the villages that use it to create the high-end wines.