- Selling Unit: 7 grams
- Used to clarify wine must at the beginning of winemaking
- Perfect to ensure a crystal-clear wine
- Prevents a clear wine from going cloudy
- Very effective on proteins.
- Bentonite is an impure clay formed by the weathering of volcanic ash. It is an absorbent material that is able to bond with the floating particles that cause cloudiness in wine. Proteins can cause a perfectly crystal-clear wine to become cloudy when subjected to high temperatures – the phenomenon is known as protein denaturation.
- Product of Europe