- Selling Unit: Each
- Size: 50 mL (1.69 fl. oz.)
- Makes 1 L of Liqueur
- Instructions for use with 40% ABV alcohol Add 695 ml of 40% ABV alcohol to a 1 L bottle then add 240 g of white granulated sugar and shake until all sugar dissolved. Next, add the contents of this sachet and shake briefly, then top up to 1 L with cold water (approx. 105 ml required) and shake well to mix.
- Makes 1 L of 28% ABV liqueur
- Instructions: Pour the contents of this bottle into a 68 U.S. fl. oz. (2 L). Fill with 59 U.S. fl. oz. (1.75 L) of 35-40% ABV neutral alcohol, vodka or moonshine. Shake well to mix thoroughly. Makes approximately 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L). If desired, increase the oak flavor by adding 1 tsp. (5 mL) of Prestige‚Ñ¢ Toasted Oak Extract. The liquor may now be consumed directly or used to flavor coffees, syrups, baked goods, confectionary or ice creams. The extract may also be added directly to food and beverages without the addition of alcohol or sugar at a dosage rate of 1-3% by volume.
- Ingredients: Natural extracts, essential oils, propylene glycol, and caramel color.
- Product of Europe