- Selling Unit: 250 Gram
- Instructions: 2.84 grams per 3.78 L (1/2 teaspoon per gallon) or as directed by a recipe
- Adds both bitterness and astringency, as well as complexity.
- Produced from the grape peel and seeds.
- Acts as a clarifier, neutralizing residual proteins and particles, it also plays a significant role in the aging qualities of wine.
- Improve only marginally over time and will deteriorate.
- The robust red wines that age for years, even decades, develop more complex flavors because of the abundance of tannins present in the wine.
- Product of United States